We will be organising the 2nd Cambridgeshire Pipeline Pilot Users Group meeting on Thursday 17th January 2013, at 3pm here at the ChEMBL HQs. This is provided that the Mayans were actually wrong.
This is a preliminary agenda for the meeting:
1. Welcome and Host talk: George Papadatos + Gerard van Westen:
Cool things with Pipeline Pilot and ChEMBL
2. Peter Woollard (GSK):
Using Pipeline Pilot for computational biology capabilities, where it has helps the most and where it is less used
3. Richard Carter (ONT):
Pipeline Pilot on a memory stick
4. Mike Cherry (Accelrys):
Repetitive Data Flow
5. Question and Answer session, including:
- how people have found Next Generation Sequencing components and the Text Analytics components
- using Pipeline Pilot for running command line software on remote linux servers and retrieving results
6. Adrian Stevens (Accelrys)
Upcoming chemistry components in PP9.0
If you fancy attending, drop me a line.